Designation: Assistant Lecturer, IGGReS
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adjustment Theory
- Land Management
|MSc. Land Management||Loyal Institute of Technology, Kth, Sweden||2009|
|BSc. in Surveying||University of Nairobi|
- 2011-date: Assistant lecturer; Dedan Kimathi university of technology
- 2009 to 2011: Tutor, Kenya Institute of Survey and Mapping.
- 2006 to 2009: Land surveyor I and II. Ministry of Lands, Department of Survey (S.O.K)
- August 2005 to December 2005: Assistant Surveyor, Ardhi surveys
- August2003 – October2006: (Industrial Attachment), Kenya Power and Lightning Company (KPLC).
- Jan 1998 – June 1999: Clerk, David Njiru and Company.
- Wanjiku. J., Gikwa.C., Wandia. M. (2013). Evaluation of the process of land registration according to registration of Titles Act in Kenya, JASETD Vol.1 No.1., Pgs. 47-55, 15 July 2013.
- Kuria, D.N., Ngigi,M.M., Wanjiku, J.W. and Kasumuni R.K.(2011) Managing distribution of national examinations using geospatial technologies: a case study of Pumwani central divisions; International journal of Computer Engineering research. 2(5), pg 82-92.
Areas of Expertise
- Land Administration,
- Survey Adjustment
Membership to Professional Bodies
- Member of Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK)