|Doctor of Philosophy in Atmospheric Physics and Atmospheric Environment||University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China||2016|
|MSc. Remote Sensing and Geospatial Information Systems||JKUAT||2013|
|BSc. Geomatic Engineering and Geospatial Information Systems||JKUAT||2011|
- Water Resources Management
- Climate and Environmental modelling
- Mutsotso, R. , Sichangi, A. and Makokha, G. (2018) Spatio-Temporal Drought Characterization in Kenya from 1987 to 2016. Advances in Remote Sensing, 7, 125-143
- Ludiema, G. , Makokha, G. and Ngigi, M. (2018) Development of a Web-Based Geographic Information System for Mass Land Valuation: A Case Study of Westlands Constituency, Nairobi County. Journal of Geographic Information System, 10, 283-300.
- Purity Njeri Mwaniki, David Kuria, Charles Ndegwa Mundia, Godfrey Makokha. Analysis of Mt Kenya Glaciers Recession Using GIS and Remote Sensing. American Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering. Vol. 2, No. 1, 2018, pp. 1-16.
- Mwanyungu, B. C., Kuria, D. N., Gachari, M. K., Makokha, G. O., & Odongo, M. (2017). Development of an informal cadastre using social tenure domain model (STDM): A case study in Kwarasi informal settlement scheme Mombasa. Journal of Geography and Regional Planning, 10(10), 278-288.
- Sichangi A.W & Godfrey O. Makokha (2017). “Monitoring water depth, surface area and volume changes in Lake Victoria by integrating a bathymetry map and remote sensing data during 1993- 2016”. Modeling Earth Systems & Environment. Vol 3 (2), 533-538. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-017-0311-2.
- Irene, Kyatu, Godfrey Makokha, and Moses Ngigi. “Harmonization of Political and Administrative Boundaries in Kenya Using GIS: A Case Study of Mavoko Constituency.” Journal of Geographic Information System 9.02 (2017): 141.
- Peter Muriithi Ngari, Godfrey O. Makokha, Namasake Everton. “Establishment of Mobile Based Street and Property Address System for Nairobi.” International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). Volume 6 Issue 4, 2017
- Ngunyi Daniel Ndambiri, and Godfrey O. Makokha. “Web geographic information system (GIS) in accreditation and monitoring of professional training institutions for quality assurance: The case of Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB), Kenya.” Journal of Geography and Regional Planning 10.6 (2017): 163-173.
- Mamai, L. , Gachari, M. and Makokha, G. (2017) Developing a Web-Based Water Distribution Geospatial Information System for Nairobi Northern Region. Journal of Geographic Information System, 9, 34-46.
- Makokha, G. O. Wang, L. Zhou, J. Li, X. Wang, A. and Kuria, D.“Quantitative Drought Monitoring in a Typical Cold River Basin over Tibetan Plateau: an integration of meteorological, agricultural and hydrological droughts”. Journal of Hydrology, 2016; 543, 782-795.
- Mdondo S. W., Makhanu, S. K. and Makokha, G. O., “Estimation of Spatial Rainfall Variability in a River Basin from Point Rainfall Data Using GIS”, JKUAT Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 3 pp 203 – 213. 2011. Get No Interest Loans.
- Wang Lei, and Godfrey Makokha. “Quantitative Drought Monitoring in a Typical Cold River Basin over Tibetan Plateau: an integration of meteorological, agricultural and hydrological droughts.” EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts. Vol. 19. 2017.
- Makokha, G. O., Kuria, D. N. and Imwati, T. A. “Monitoring Climate Change in Mt Kenya Region, A Case Study of Nyeri, Murang’a and Kirinyaga Counties”, Proceedings of the Humboldt Kolleg Conference. 2013.