Designation: Tutorial Fellow
School/Institute: Institute of Geomatics, GIS and Remote Sensing (IGGReS)
Department: Geomatics and Geospatial Information Systems
|MSc. Geothermal Energy Technology||Dedan Kimathi University of Technology||2020|
|BSc. Geomatics Engineering||Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology||2013|
Areas of Expertise
- Geomatics: land surveying & engineering surveying
- GIS Analysis, DBMS & RS
- Geothermal Energy Research
- Jan 2013 – To Date: Dedan Kimathi University of Technology.
- Chairman H & H Welfare Group.
- Community services: tree planting, children welfare, participation in public engagements.
- Kathurima, C. Eric. 2019. Using Landsat-8 data in preliminary exploration for geothermal resources. IJSRET
- HavardX – Certificate in Computer Science, and Computer Science for Python Programming – Online 2022.
- UC Davis (Coursera) – Certificate course in GIS Specialization – Online 2019.
- DBMS, GIS Analysis, Green energy especially geothermal
- Member of Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (ISK)
- Playing Football
- Swimming and training
Other Academic and Professional Achievements
Affiliation/Membership to Professional Bodies
Any other talent that could contribute to the University agenda